|Subject:||PHOTOS - January Meeting & Sock Wash||Date:||Sun Jan 26 09:20:01 2014|
Photos from the Sock Wash are now on the website - over in the Gallery section.|
See you at Old Salem - hope the snow is gone by then.
----- ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS -----
January Meeting - Sunday, January 19th
Breakfast & Business: Denny's in Warrenton 10:00 to 11:30
Topic A - Calendar Committee
(1) monthly meeting plans for January through June
Topic B - Treasurer's Report
(1) 2013 Report
(2) Highlands Chapter now running as a for-profit corporation
(3) Collect dues from members at meeting, arrange to mail renewal letters to others
Topic C - Annual Road Run planning
(0) Conscript RR Planning Committee members
(1) Graves Mountain Lodge in Syria, Va (Old Rag Mountain)
(2) Smoke Hole Resort
(3) Write-in candidates
Topic D - suggestions from the floor
Sock Wash: New Baltimore Garage, 11:30 - 3:30
Motorcycle Maintenance Projects:
2) Henderson engine removal. A posse of strong backs will be dispatched to Dave H's home 2 miles away. Hengine removal is expected to take about 15 minutes.
Lunch: Pizza delivery and Grease Monkey Pale Ale on tap.