|Subject:||Christmas Dinner Choices||Date:||Thu Sep 27 13:04:15 2012|
We got involved with the fun at the Smoke Hole Road Run and I forgot to get everybody's opinion regarding the meal choices for our Christmas Dinner.
(We have had quite a few folks asking that the Filet Mignon be included as one of our meal choices, I think that's a given.)
Is everybody OK with Saturday December 15th? Does that date conflict with any other big events? I need to let the folks at PJ Skidoos know ASAP. I plan on calling them on Sunday to give them a deposit and finalize the date.
Dave and I have talked over the meal choices and we came up with our primary suggestions:
CATEGORY #1 - BEEF ENTREE
Filet Mignon w/mushroom peppercorn sauce, with baked potato & green beans $24.95
- alternative: Prime Rib of Beef Au Jus, with baked potato & green beans $22.95
- alternative: London Broil w/mushroom wine sauce, with baked potato & green beans $20.95
CATEGORY #2 - CHICKEN ENTREE
Stuffed Chicken Breast, portabella mushrooms, spinach & cheese in a dill sauce, with rice & green beans $19.95
- alternative: Grilled Chicken Breast Teriyaki, with rice and green beans $19.95
- alternative: Grilled Lemon Chicken Breast, with rice and vegetable medley $19.95
CATEGORY #3 - FISH / VEGETARIAN ENTREE
Fresh Broiled Salmon, Honey Dijon Glaze or Lemon Butter Sauce, red potatoes & vegetable medley $21.95
- alternative: Baked Tilapia, with red potatoes & vegetable medley $22.95
- alternative: Eggplant Parmesan, with pasta & green beans $18.95
Please voice your opinion. If the primary choices of:
Filet Mignon, Stuffed Chicken and Broiled Salmon are OK, we'll get the menu nailed down with the chef.
If you have a strong opinion on one of the other choices please let me know by Saturday.
We will default to the primary choices if we don't have differing opinions by Saturday.
We would like to get a general head-count for the Christmas Dinner. Let us know if you plan on attending. The space we are reserving will hold 25-30 people.
Thanks for your reply.