From:Bob Nicholas
Subject:Sunday's FYBO Ride - Looks OK - Possible Rain Date Date:Fri Nov 25 21:27:30 2011

George Downes and I spoke this morning about Sunday's FYBO Ride. We had some concerns about rain.

Right now it looks like the weather is going to be OK for Sunday's FYBO Ride. I've checked a few times today. We've gone from 40% chance of rain down to 20%. It looks like a cloudy but dry day. Temps from the 50s to the low 60's. I'd say, lets go for it.

If the weather turns bad and it is raining Sunday morning, we will postpone the ride for two weeks. (Next week is our Christmas Party).

I'll keep an eye on the weather tomorrow and post an update.

For the time being, lets keep with our plan for the FYBO ride on Sunday.

E-mail or call me if you have any questions or comments.