From:Dave Hennessey
Subject:19/32" Date:Thu Jul 2 23:22:03 2009

I've been wondering about this for a long time. I have a Craftsman combination wrench, one side is 11/16, the other side is 19/32 (between 9/16 and 5/8).

What the heck is 19/32" ???

This wrench fit some oddball thing on a late-1950's or early-1960's car.

For some reason, my brain seems to remember that '59 Buicks or '62 Oldsmobiles had these weirdo nuts/bolts in their front ends - maybe upper control arms where you put the shims to change caster/camber? Steering box adjusting bolt lock-nut? (I may be prejudiced - I used to do a lot of front-end work)

Got a clue as to what this fits?