|Subject:||June 20th Ride Postponed||Date:||Fri Jun 19 12:32:03 2009|
We're going to postpone tomorrow's ride since most of you were busy or out of town this weekend. (King and George were the only ones thought they could make it to the Charles Town ride). Looks like some storms on Saturday afternoon anyway.
I've offered my route to Cliff if he'd like to use it for next month's ride. He'll let us know.
Sorry about the cancellation. Hope you all can make it to the July ride.