|Subject:||October Meeting||Date:||Sun Oct 17 08:17:38 2010|
Its time to get together for our October meeting, I propose that we meet next Thursday evening at 1900 in my basement. I will provide Hot Dogs, Chips and cold beverages. The items that will be up for discussion and follow up on are as follows;
• Calendar pictures, Dave Hennessey and Ed sent out a few ideas. I know the spot Dave is speaking of and it is a rally nice area that would provide an excellent back drop for a club picture.
• T-Shirts, at our last meeting Richard brought up having some new shirts made for not just us as chapter members but also that we could sell for profit. I have quite a few examples of past designs and styles that I will bring for ideas. If you have some ideas and designs of your own, please bring them.
• Its time to decide on where to have this years Holiday get together. Over the last few years this has turned out to be a great time where all of our members and spouses were able to meet and have a great meal and conversation. Again, please bring your thoughts and ideas.
• Cliff called me and asked that I mention to everyone that he is planning on having a Halloween party at his house on October 30th. He wanted to extend his offer to the “Highlands of Virginia” members and their spouses as he is presenting the same offer to his British Club brothers. Hopefully he will be there to discuss the event further at our meeting.
• Rachel Wicker, Cliff’s daughter received a very nice and well deserved AMCA Award for showing her early model Honda motorcycle. Rachel is a very dedicated enthusiast that always has that wonderful smile on her face as she tells you about her and her dad’s stable of neat old examples of early iron. Join me in congratulating Rachel for her new AMCA achievement.
I hope to see as many of you as possible for this important meeting.