From:Dave Hennessey
Subject:Sunday - Change of Plans Date:Fri May 5 13:38:49 2017
Sunday's forecast is for cool, windy, overcast, and chance of rain.

We've decided to cancel the Griffin Tavern Ride, since it's far away in the middle of nowhere, and not so much fun if the weather is bad.

OPTIONAL MEETING - If the weather turns out decent, let's meet in Clifton at 10am. Clifton is centrally located. If you feel like getting out, we'll see you there. If the weather is too yucky, we won't.

We'll reschedule the Griffin Tavern in the next few months.