|Subject:||Christmas Dinner||Date:||Sat Nov 19 20:29:37 2016|
Christmas Dinner will be on Saturday, December 17, 7pm, at Giuseppe's Ristorante Italiano, 15120 Washington Street, Haymarket, Virginia|
Mike, Lyn, Dave and Jennifer ate dinner there on Thursday, and pronounced everything delicious.
Appetizers - provided by the Chapter Treasury - during cocktail hour, will be:
* Antipasto Misto - Prosciutto, salami, provolone cheese, olives and Giuseppe's special touch.
* Funghi Ripeni - Mushrooms stuffed with our crab meat mixture and parmesan cheese then baked.
Dinner choices are:
* Petto di Pollo alla Marsala - Chicken breast cooked with marsala wine and mushrooms, served with fettuccine.
* Lasagna alla Bolognese – Layered pasta, ricotta filled, ground beef, tomato sauce and Giuseppe's blend of herbs and spices.
* Vitello Salti in Bocca - Tender veal medallions served with eggplant, prosciutto ham and topped with mozzarella cheese, served with fettuccine.
* Shrimp Scampi - Fresh shrimp sautéed in our secret recipe of garlic and spices, served on angel hair pasta.
* Double Chocolate Mousse Cake
House salad and coffee, tea or soda included.
All this delicious food is yours for only $27.50, plus tax and tip. And wait - there's more - the Chapter will be handing out tickets for one free beverage.